1. Choose or take a photograph of the subject you would like to be in your Pencil / Charcoal Sketch Portrait.
3. I'll get back to you to confirm all the details including price and delivery times etc.
4. If you're happy to proceed, you pay me a £15 (fully refundable) deposit (see Payment Options) and I'll get to work on your Sketch Portrait.
5. When your portrait is finished I'll scan it and email that to you to make sure you're happy.
6. When you're happy, you complete your payment (see Payment Options).
7. Once full payment is received, I'll send you your Sketch Portrait original by RM First Class Recorded (Signed For) (Next working day) delivery.
It's that simple. Please Note: The quality of the portrait will depend upon the photograph. If the quality of the photograph is too poor I may not be able to use it.
If you have any other questions please send me an email.. firstname.lastname@example.org I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Pencil/Charcoal Sketch Portraits offer you unique hand drawn portraits from photos that give a personal touch to memories that can be cherished for years to come.
There are no lengthy sittings needed, various sizes are available and your satisfaction is guaranteed.